DE GRIMM exports in Japan
Co-branding around our Capucine handbag with luxury traditional kimono artisan SACRA Kyoto
We had the honor to greet in our Bordeaux workshop the founder and owner of the respectable Japanese company SACRA - specialized into traditional ceremony kimonos and accessories in Kyoto. He was looking for products entirely made in France, that shared his vision of authenticity and in line with its own creations.
He eventually chose our Capucine hand bag, that he imagined with inner sections in Japanese silk in place of its usual smooth leather. After a few exchanges and prototypes, we made especially for them 30 unique pieces exclusively dedicated to the Japanese market. Arigato gosaimas!
In Same Category
- Fabienne Massip représente l'artisanat Made in France au féminin chez les FCE
- The city rider of Radio France Bleu Gironde unveils De Grimm's workshop
- Participation in the European Days of Arts' Trades 2018
- DE GRIMM official relay stop of the "Rallye des Pépites" 4th edition in 2018
- Lilylovesfashion loves De Grimm Tulip