DE GRIMM at the Louvre's Carrousel from October 27th to 30st 2022
DE GRIMM on the Nouvelle Aquitaine regional booth at the "International Fair of Cultural Patrimony" organised by the "Workshops of Art in France", at the Louvre's Carrousel in Paris from October 27th to 30th 2022
The Ateliers d'Art de France (Workshops of Art in France) are organizing for its 27th edition the Salon International du Patrimoine Culturel (International Fair of Cultural Patrimony), from October 27th to 30th at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris.
DE GRIMM will showcase on the Nouvelle Aquitaine's booth to defend the know-how of luxury leather goods in our region, according to this year's theme "Sustainable development: the DNA of heritage".
Open to both professionals and general public, come and discover our creations and discuss with our team who can speak with passion of their trade in high-end leather goods making.
In Same Category
- DE GRIMM attendee at the Carrousel des métiers d'arts et de la creation 2022 from December 1st to 4th in Paris
- DE GRIMM features its luxury leather goods at the Made in France trade show in Bordeaux
- DE GRIMM at Aix-en-Provence between December 3rd and 5th 2021
- DE GRIMM at Nancy between November 19th and 21st 2021
- DE GRIMM at the Louvre's Carrousel from October 28th to 31st 2021