DE GRIMM at the Louvre's Carrousel from October 28th to 31st 2021
DE GRIMM on the Nouvelle Aquitaine regional booth at the "International Fair of Cultural Patrimony" organised by the "Workshops of Art in France", at the Louvre's Carrousel in Paris from October 28th to 31st 2021
The Ateliers d'Art de France (Workshops of Art in France) are organizing for its 26th edition the Salon International du Patrimoine Culturel (International Fair of Cultural Patrimony), from October 28th to 31st at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris.
DE GRIMM will showcase on the Nouvelle Aquitaine's booth to defend the know-how of luxury leather goods in our region, according to this year's theme "Patrimony and Territories".
Open to both professionals and general public, come and discover our creations and discuss with our team who can speak with passion of their trade in high-end leather goods making.
In Same Category
- DE GRIMM exhibit in Paris du from September 2nd to 6th 2021
- DE GRIMM attendee at the Carrousel des métiers d'arts et de la creation in Paris
- DE GRIMM attending Ob'Art Paris consumer show at Espace des Blancs Manteaux from November 22nd to 24th.
- Discover DE GRIMM handbags in the Made In France consumer show
- DE GRIMM at Ob'Art Bordeaux trade show from November 9th to 11th at the Hangar 14