DE GRIMM, laureate of the French Ministry of Culture's call to projects
The Ministry of Culture, through a commission of professional representatives and textile, fashion and leather federations, awarded a prize to DE GRIMM to continue their digital transformation. With 9 other companies representing the fashion artistic crafts out of 73 applications submitted, they are Laureates 2021!
As part of the government recovery plan and to support the sector, the Ministry of Culture launched two calls for projects in 2021, allowing fashion brands and manufacturers to receive a prize to start a digital and / or sustainable transition. DE GRIMM leather goods are among the 10 winners in the "Fashion artistic craftsmanship" category. The degrimm.com website, devoted exclusively to the artisanal manufacture of bags and luxury accessories, already helps giving the brand an international visibility with possible deliveries to 150 countries. Thanks to its grant, the Bordeaux family business will be able to continue investing in innovative digital operations.
In Same Category
- DE GRIMM in the finals of the national CPME's digital trophies
- Grand Prize of innovation in the Stars and Trades 2022 contest - Gironde department
- DE GRIMM winner of the 12th edition of the Trophy RMC SMB for the South-West of France in the "Artisan" category
- DE GRIMM winner of the 10th edition of the Trophy RMC SMB for the South-West of France in the "Artisan" category
- Award of Artisan Excellency category women business owner 2018