DE GRIMM exhibit in Paris du from September 2nd to 6th 2021
This exhibition is traditionally organized during the European days of Artistic Trades, but it was postponed for sanitary reasons. Its purpose is to set the spotlight on the master artisans' know-how for the general public to see.
As proud ambassadors of the french authenticity and the transmission of this precious know-how, DE GRIMM wanted to expose its most exclusive handbags for a demanding parisian audience.
Discover us at "l'espace Commines", 17 rue Commines, 75003 Paris between September 2nd and 6th 2021
In Same Category
- DE GRIMM at the Louvre's Carrousel from October 28th to 31st 2021
- DE GRIMM attendee at the Carrousel des métiers d'arts et de la creation in Paris
- DE GRIMM attending Ob'Art Paris consumer show at Espace des Blancs Manteaux from November 22nd to 24th.
- Discover DE GRIMM handbags in the Made In France consumer show
- DE GRIMM at Ob'Art Bordeaux trade show from November 9th to 11th at the Hangar 14